PRODUCT TYPE: Engineered
SPECIES: Brazilian Cherry
USAGE: Residential & Light commercial
CONSTRUCTION: Multi-ply with 2 mm Top Layer
INSTALLATION METHOD: Glue, Staple, Nail or Float
INSTALL PLACEMENT: All grade levels
SUBFLOORS: Concrete and/or approved wood subfloors
DIMENSIONS: 9/16" thick x 4-9/10" wide x 47-5/8" long
TONGUE & GROOVE TYPE: Precision-Milled, 4-sided Tongue and Groove
EDGE TREATMENT: Micro-Bevel
SURFACE APPEARANCE: Smooth Surface
FINISH: 7 Layer Treffert® UV-cured Acrylic Urethane with Aluminum Oxide
Refinish: Pad & Re-Coat Technique*
- 25 year residential finish
- Lifetime residential structural
- 3 year light commercial finish
*While the pad and re-coat technique can be used on this floor, the finish warranty will be voided for this product if the finish is altered in any way.
- The Patagonia Collection is an outstanding assortment of beautifully crafted exotic and domestic species. Available in traditional Smooth Surface, Hand-Scraped or French Bleed designs, Patagonia features floors made with a thick 2 mm top layer in a medium width offering superb value. Whichever floor is chosen, rest assured it is hand-crafted with meticulous care and attention given to each individual plank.
- 7 Layer, ultra durable, Treffert® UV-cured, acrylic-urethane with aluminum oxide protects the surface and is easy to maintain.
- Multi–layered, cross-ply construction for extreme dimensional stability.
- Precision-milled tongue and groove provides for precise and uniform fit.
- 25 year residential finish.
- Lifetime residential structural.
- 3 year light commercial finish.