Cabernet Walnut Hand-Scraped
PRODUCT TYPE: Engineered Hardwood Flooring
SPECIES: Asian Walnut
USAGE: Residential & Light Commercial
CONSTRUCTION: Multi-ply with 2.0 mm top layer
INSTALLATION METHOD: Glue, staple, nail or float
INSTALL PLACEMENT: All grade levels
SUBFLOORS: Concrete and/or Approved Wood Sub-floors
DIMENSIONS: 1/2” thick x 5” wide x RL
TONGUE & GROOVE TYPE: Precision-milled, 4-sided tongue and groove
EDGE TREATMENT: Hand-Carved, 4 Sided Bevel
REFINISHING: Pad and Re-Coat*
SQUARE FEET PER BOX: 34.45
SURFACE APPEARANCE: Hand-Scraped Distressed
FINISH: 7 Layer Treffert® UV-cured acrylic urethane with aluminum oxide
WARRANTY: 25 year residential finish
Lifetime residential structural
3 year light commercial finish
- Top Layer of Asian Walnut (Acacia) features distinctive graining for a truly unique apperance with a traditional smooth surface.
- Chiseled Hand-Scraping technique and hand rubbed stains provide depth to the unique grain of Asian Walnut (Acacia). Because they are individually scraped by hand, each plank is unique from others.
- 7 Layer, ultra durable, Treffert® UV-cured, acrylic-urethane with aluminum oxide protects the surface and is easy to maintain.
- Multi-layered, cross-ply construction for extreme dimensional stability.
- Precision-milled tongue and groove provides for precise and uniform fit.
- 25 year residential finish.
- Lifetime residential structural.
- 3 year light commercial finish.