Cabin Brown Hand Scraped Elm
Engineered hardwood flooring
USAGE: Residential & light commercial
CONSTRUCTION: Multi-ply with 2 mm top layer
INSTALLATION METHOD: Glue, staple, nail or float
INSTALL PLACEMENT: All grade levels
SUBFLOORS: Concrete and/or approved wood subfloors
DIMENSIONS: 9/16" thick x 4-9/10" wide x 47-5/8" long
TONGUE & GROOVE TYPE: Precision-milled, 4-sided tongue and groove
EDGE TREATMENT: Beveled, Blackened on all 4 sides with French Bleed
SURFACE APPEARANCE: Smooth Surface
FINISH:7 Layer Treffert® UV-cured acrylic urethane with aluminum oxide
WARRANTY: 25 year residential finish
Lifetime residential structural
3 year light commercial finish
- This American Collection of Maple Floors features a 2mm top layer that has been slightly distressed by hand. The Colors in this product are right in tune with current trends, while the darkened edges help to accentuate each individual plank adding real visual interest and beauty to any room
- The Elm species exhibits some of the most unique and bold grains of any of our hardwoods.
- 7 Layer, ultra durable, Treffert® UV-cured, acrylic-urethane with aluminum oxide protects the surface and is easy to maintain.
- Multi–layered, cross-ply construction for extreme dimensional stability.
- Precision-milled tongue and groove provides for precise and uniform fit.
- 25 year residential finish.
- Lifetime residential structural.
- 3 year light commercial finish.