Union Station Maple Hand-Scraped
PRODUCT TYPE: Engineered hardwood flooring
USAGE: Residential & light commercial
CONSTRUCTION: Multi-ply with 2.0 mm top layer
INSTALLATION METHOD: Glue, staple, nail or float
INSTALL PLACEMENT: All grade levels
SUBFLOORS: Concrete and/or approved wood subfloors
DIMENSIONS: 9/16" thick x 4-9/10" wide x random lengths(up to 47-5/8")
TONGUE & GROOVE TYPE: Precision-milled, 4-sided tongue and groove
EDGE TREATMENT: Hand-carved, 4-sided bevel
SURFACE APPEARANCE: Hand-scraped distressing
FINISH: 7 Layer Treffert® UV-cured acrylic urethane with aluminum oxide
REFINISHING: Pad and Re-Coat*
SQUARE FEET PER BOX: 26.05
WARRANTY: 25 year residential finish
Lifetime residential structural
3 year light commercial finish
- Features Elm, a unique and bold grained wood species.
- Chiseled hand-scraping technique and hand-rubbed stains provide depth to Elm’s unique grain. Because they are individually scraped by hand, each plank is unique from the others.
- 7 Layer, ultra durable, Treffert® UV-cured, acrylic-urethane with aluminum oxide protects the surface and is easy to maintain.
- Multi–layered, cross-ply construction for extreme dimensional stability.
- Precision-milled tongue and groove provides for precise and uniform fit.
- 25 year residential finish.
- Lifetime residential structural.
- 3 year light commercial finish.
*The pad and re-coat technique can be used on this floor, the finish warranty will be voided for this product if the finish is altered in any way.