PRODUCT TYPE: Engineered
USAGE: Residential & light commercial
CONSTRUCTION: Multi-ply with 2 mm top layer
INSTALLATION METHOD: Glue, staple, nail or float
INSTALL PLACEMENT: All grade levels
SUBFLOORS: Concrete and/or approved wood subfloors
DIMENSIONS: 9/16" thick x 4-9/10" wide x 47-5/8" long
TONGUE & GROOVE TYPE: Precision-milled, 4-sided tongue and groove
EDGE TREATMENT: Micro bevel
SURFACE APPEARANCE: Smooth Surface
FINISH:7 Layer Treffert® UV-cured acrylic urethane with aluminum oxide
WARRANTY: 25 year residential finish
Lifetime residential structural
3 year light commercial finish
REFINISHING: Pad and Re-Coat*
- The American Elm Collection is a beautifully crafted Elm species with a traditional smooth surface.
- The Elm species exhibits some of the most unique and bold grains of any of our hardwoods.
- 7 Layer, ultra durable, Treffert® UV-cured, acrylic-urethane with aluminum oxide protects the surface and is easy to maintain.
- Multi–layered, cross-ply construction for extreme dimensional stability.
- Precision-milled tongue and groove provides for precise and uniform fit.
- 25 year residential finish.
- Lifetime residential structural.
- 3 year light commercial finish.